Welcome Friends & Family!

Thanks for your love and support! If you'd like to email or send anything to Elder Meads, please do! His email address is: connor.meads@myldsmail.net & His mailing address is: Elder Connor Meads; c/o Belgium/Netherlands Mission; Schuttersveld 2; 2316 ZA Leiden; Netherlands

Follow this blog by e-mail:

Area Transfers & Companions

05/27/15 L.D.S. Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah = Elder Taylor D´agostin - Chicago, IL

07/?/15 Washington Federal Way Mission Maple Valley, WA = Elder Parker Moses - ? & Elder Samulson - ?

07/?/15 Maple Valley, WA = Elder Cameron Sumsion - Provo UT

Belgium/Netherlands Mission in Assen, Netherlands = Elder Henri Torniainen - Finland

Assen, Netherlands = Elder Chester William Harp - Idaho

Rotterdam, Netherlands = Elder Zachary Johnson - SLC, UT

Rotterdam, Netherlands = Elder Antonius Tolman - Maryland

Vlissingen, Netherlands = Elder Zachary Vanfleet - Payson, UT

TOP 10 Most Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Warning: possible cookies

I am required to warn visitors that cookies MAY be found on this blog. I'm unaware of how to set those up here, but that doesn't seem to matter. If you do find a cookie here, please let me know. Thanks! Elder Meads' Mother
Monday, March 20, 2017

e-mail van Elder Meads

Dear Everyone,
  It's been a looong time since my last mass email, and sorry, but I will only be short.  I am being transferred to Den Bosch, or 's-Hertogenbosch.  I'll be with Elder Deroche from Canada.  Pretty exciting.  I've heard the apartment is less than desirable, but that's a missionary apartment for you.  I've had a good run in Antwerpen, though I'm excited to finally be on the last stretch instead of the stretch before the last stretch, and like that I'll 'die' in Nederland. 
I've been doing very well.  The highlight of my week this week was definitely having a mini missionary again.  His name is Elder Christian Ramirez and is a less active we 'rescued'  So chill of a guy!  He had so much fire since he only came for a day and we got so many potentials!  At one point of the day, 6 in 45 min to be exact. Never before have I had that happen. We had incredible success. He slept over, good experience for everyone.  We ended the night with a board game called Dungeon Quest - really indoctrinating him into Antwerpen Zone Culture.  That's what's going down with me.
Quote of the week: "leuk fiets!" -Elder Higham talking to a guy in a wheelchair 
I love you all!
-Elder Meads
  P.S. I also ran from Wilrijk to Antwerpen Centraal this morning totaling 5km.  I did very well except for a super nasty cramp I got for the last kilometer. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing Elder Meads'

Introducing Elder Meads'

Beide de boeken preken van Jezus Christus:

Beide de boeken preken van Jezus Christus:

Proverbs 3:5-6

Proverbs 3:5-6

L.D.S. Den Haag Temple

L.D.S. Den Haag Temple

Mission Maps

Mission Maps

Elder Meads has been serving now for:

Elder Meads Serves till: