Welcome Friends & Family!

Thanks for your love and support! If you'd like to email or send anything to Elder Meads, please do! His email address is: connor.meads@myldsmail.net & His mailing address is: Elder Connor Meads; c/o Belgium/Netherlands Mission; Schuttersveld 2; 2316 ZA Leiden; Netherlands

Follow this blog by e-mail:

Area Transfers & Companions

05/27/15 L.D.S. Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah = Elder Taylor D´agostin - Chicago, IL

07/?/15 Washington Federal Way Mission Maple Valley, WA = Elder Parker Moses - ? & Elder Samulson - ?

07/?/15 Maple Valley, WA = Elder Cameron Sumsion - Provo UT

Belgium/Netherlands Mission in Assen, Netherlands = Elder Henri Torniainen - Finland

Assen, Netherlands = Elder Chester William Harp - Idaho

Rotterdam, Netherlands = Elder Zachary Johnson - SLC, UT

Rotterdam, Netherlands = Elder Antonius Tolman - Maryland

Vlissingen, Netherlands = Elder Zachary Vanfleet - Payson, UT

TOP 10 Most Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Warning: possible cookies

I am required to warn visitors that cookies MAY be found on this blog. I'm unaware of how to set those up here, but that doesn't seem to matter. If you do find a cookie here, please let me know. Thanks! Elder Meads' Mother
Monday, May 9, 2016

Week 043/102: maandag 21 maart email van Elder Meads



Wow, that concert hall is impressive. It´s like a legit concert hall. I´m so proud of Nathan for performing and becoming so good with his cello. Mhmmm, sushi :D double date with Jessica too. It must just make your mother’s heart burst to know that we’re old enough to date and you can enjoy a double date with us. I saw a few advertisements next to bus stops for Zootopia this week. I thought it looked a little weird, but I guess I´d be down to watch it when I get back. There are so many movies I’m missing. Good to hear about Luke, I´ll send him a good email this week.
This week went SO FAST! I love making pie, and I most certainly look forward to making pie with you once you come here,
or once I return. I have a good recipe from Zuster Voss actually. Send me the chicken pot pie recipe, I´d love to make it one time! I´ve also been cleaning like mad here. I took a few pictures of Elder Vanfleet this week, look at the one at the bottom, so FUNNY! I love Zuster Vermeer in Rotterdam! She is an angel for missionaries. She HAND MADE me a scarf which I use Every. Single. Day. It´s the nicest one I own.

Vlissingen is SO GORGEOUS! Our apartment overlooks the ocean and I can the see the North Sea from my apartment with boats slowly going along during personal study. Really incredible. I already know the investigators, branch and pretty much do all the leg work for everything which has it´s perks and disadvanges. We live really close to the beach too. The branch is so lief. I have really connected with them and they have responded well to it. We´re already very good friends. It´s so small, that in between Sacrament and Sunday School, it was one member´s birthday named Broeder Porthof, and so we had a ´mandatory cake break´ where we all ate really good cake. That’s how small a branch it is, and everyone is best friends here. In wards I feel like there´s a lot of cliques and friend groups, but in a branch, it´s just one big friend group. The investigators here are golden and prepared. We´re shortly going to have like 3 progressing investigators. So that´s cool. Anyway, thanks for the emails!

-Elder Meads






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing Elder Meads'

Introducing Elder Meads'

Beide de boeken preken van Jezus Christus:

Beide de boeken preken van Jezus Christus:

Proverbs 3:5-6

Proverbs 3:5-6

L.D.S. Den Haag Temple

L.D.S. Den Haag Temple

Mission Maps

Mission Maps

Elder Meads has been serving now for:

Elder Meads Serves till: