Welcome Friends & Family!

Thanks for your love and support! If you'd like to email or send anything to Elder Meads, please do! His email address is: connor.meads@myldsmail.net & His mailing address is: Elder Connor Meads; c/o Belgium/Netherlands Mission; Schuttersveld 2; 2316 ZA Leiden; Netherlands

Follow this blog by e-mail:

Area Transfers & Companions

05/27/15 L.D.S. Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah = Elder Taylor D´agostin - Chicago, IL

07/?/15 Washington Federal Way Mission Maple Valley, WA = Elder Parker Moses - ? & Elder Samulson - ?

07/?/15 Maple Valley, WA = Elder Cameron Sumsion - Provo UT

Belgium/Netherlands Mission in Assen, Netherlands = Elder Henri Torniainen - Finland

Assen, Netherlands = Elder Chester William Harp - Idaho

Rotterdam, Netherlands = Elder Zachary Johnson - SLC, UT

Rotterdam, Netherlands = Elder Antonius Tolman - Maryland

Vlissingen, Netherlands = Elder Zachary Vanfleet - Payson, UT

TOP 10 Most Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Warning: possible cookies

I am required to warn visitors that cookies MAY be found on this blog. I'm unaware of how to set those up here, but that doesn't seem to matter. If you do find a cookie here, please let me know. Thanks! Elder Meads' Mother
Sunday, February 7, 2016

Week 036/102: maandag 1 februari email van Elder Meads

Hallo,

So this week was seemed like it was going to be hectic, but in the end, it was just normal. We had a fun P-day last Monday. Tuesday came and we learned transfers were coming early, so on Wednesday I said goodbye to Elder Johnson who headed off to Belgium. Then I tackled the rest of the week with my new companion, Elder Tolman.


He and I work really hard. Like, really hard. Knocking all day, talking to people all day. I thought I worked pretty hard before, but imagine beating a board against your head the entire day trying to get people you can teach, and you'll get a feeling for how I felt at the end of each day due to going at it. There just isn't a lot of interest in hearing about the gospel among the people we meet. It´s good though, we have found probably more potential investigators in the last week than 
Johnson and I did the entire last transfer.  Maybe that´s a testimony to how much we apparently did not work last transfer - or a testimony to how much my new comp and I did this week. Maybe a bit of both, but I feel more the latter.

On another note, I´m gonna start this thing called insanity, or P90X, if anyone has experience with either, tell me which one is more suicidal. Insanity sounds pretty intimidating, but P90X just sounds mysterious and sinister. Sorry there's not too much this week.  If you want to see my photos, they´re stored in my Google Photos folder, just email Mom at shea@kenmeads.com saying you want to see them and she´ll send you the link to view them. Also send me your own emails and photos, it´s always appreciated!
-Elder Meads

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing Elder Meads'

Introducing Elder Meads'

Beide de boeken preken van Jezus Christus:

Beide de boeken preken van Jezus Christus:

Proverbs 3:5-6

Proverbs 3:5-6

L.D.S. Den Haag Temple

L.D.S. Den Haag Temple

Mission Maps

Mission Maps

Elder Meads has been serving now for:

Elder Meads Serves till: