Welcome Friends & Family!

Thanks for your love and support! If you'd like to email or send anything to Elder Meads, please do! His email address is: connor.meads@myldsmail.net & His mailing address is: Elder Connor Meads; c/o Belgium/Netherlands Mission; Schuttersveld 2; 2316 ZA Leiden; Netherlands

Follow this blog by e-mail:

Area Transfers & Companions

05/27/15 L.D.S. Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah = Elder Taylor D´agostin - Chicago, IL

07/?/15 Washington Federal Way Mission Maple Valley, WA = Elder Parker Moses - ? & Elder Samulson - ?

07/?/15 Maple Valley, WA = Elder Cameron Sumsion - Provo UT

Belgium/Netherlands Mission in Assen, Netherlands = Elder Henri Torniainen - Finland

Assen, Netherlands = Elder Chester William Harp - Idaho

Rotterdam, Netherlands = Elder Zachary Johnson - SLC, UT

Rotterdam, Netherlands = Elder Antonius Tolman - Maryland

Vlissingen, Netherlands = Elder Zachary Vanfleet - Payson, UT

TOP 10 Most Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Warning: possible cookies

I am required to warn visitors that cookies MAY be found on this blog. I'm unaware of how to set those up here, but that doesn't seem to matter. If you do find a cookie here, please let me know. Thanks! Elder Meads' Mother
Monday, October 5, 2015

Week 019/ 102: maandag 05 october e-mail van Elder Meads

Dearest Everyone,
  So this week started out normal with Elder Torniainen still as my comp.  We had zone conference where Elder Dykes - he's an area 70 that came to our Zone Conference.  He had everyone give over their planners, and he would take them one by one and show everyone what was right/wrong with each one, so we could all improve how we used and recorded with our planners.  Then he went onto another spiel with how we could improve other stuff.  No one liked feeling chastised, and I have to say that he left a very sour taste in my mouth as well because we had been doing our best which was pretty good I thought.  But he's over us in authority, and we need to accomplish the Lord's work much more efficiently, so there's not much we can do but take it on. 
Yea, Torniainen has been taking a ton of photos alone with girls.  I thought that was so apostate, so when I told him that, he laughed and said that was only the M.T.C..  He figured that he's heading home to be released, and had been so good his whole mission.  I murdered him on Wednesday I think, and sent him back to his home.  That was a little weird to see him off on the train and realize I won't be seeing him for the rest of my mission.  It's a bit more weird to know that he's sitting in Finland watching movies and stuff, but oh well.  
I met my new comp Elder Harp who's really cool!  We like the same things such as Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, etc., so we get along just fine.  He's pretty chill too, which is nice.  We work really hard and he's getting to know Assen very well.  He's from Boise Idaho and has a supportive family.
My ward mission leader is really really cool! I liked knowing he'd traveled to Utah to be at General Conference.  It's really cool that he visited you - cool to see a photo of him in our living room!  Anyway, he's really amazing. I will enjoy the medicine you sent back with him mom if I ever get a migraine again.  
  General Conference was wonderful.  The best part for me was about the heart surgeon who had 3 children die on him, then he didn't want to be a heart surgeon anymore, but his wife told him to get up, go to work, and not give up - that he needed to move on.  Way good.  I loved every other talk as well of course (I suppose some missionary obligation) but that was my favorite.  No, I didn't have to watch it in Dutch, although I could've.  
I really haven't a clue of what to ask for for Christmas.  I can't ask for camping equipment or anything like I usually do, and also I have to keep whatever I get which is more weight to take on transfers and fly home with.  Yea, the new coat is really good and warm.  I love love love wearing it.  (I've gotten so many compliments in it too.  :D)  I am in fact still mentally healthy. My head has not swelled up to the point of bursting.  But, yea, ask everyone there for what they think is best to send for Christmas.  Missionary Mommas will probably give you the best ideas.
So yea, sorry this week is short, but there it is.  We got a full day ahead.  Email me please!  It makes me happy every Monday.  I'll talk to you guys later!      -Elder Meads

Assen, Netherlands ' weather
Saying "Goodbye"s with Elder Torniainen
Flight to Amsterdam Fellow Missionary
video
Basically, Elder Meads likes Herring.
 "In a wheelchair - why not?" - Quoting Elder CEMeads
 "Dark dinner - because there's not a lot of lighting." - CEM
 The zusters here have got just such a "great spirit", 
and we talked for hours about whatever so we took
 a few photos to celebrate.  Idk, their girls.
New companion?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing Elder Meads'

Introducing Elder Meads'

Beide de boeken preken van Jezus Christus:

Beide de boeken preken van Jezus Christus:

Proverbs 3:5-6

Proverbs 3:5-6

L.D.S. Den Haag Temple

L.D.S. Den Haag Temple

Mission Maps

Mission Maps

Elder Meads has been serving now for:

Elder Meads Serves till: