Welcome Friends & Family!

Thanks for your love and support! If you'd like to email or send anything to Elder Meads, please do! His email address is: connor.meads@myldsmail.net & His mailing address is: Elder Connor Meads; c/o Belgium/Netherlands Mission; Schuttersveld 2; 2316 ZA Leiden; Netherlands

Follow this blog by e-mail:

Area Transfers & Companions

05/27/15 L.D.S. Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah = Elder Taylor D´agostin - Chicago, IL

07/?/15 Washington Federal Way Mission Maple Valley, WA = Elder Parker Moses - ? & Elder Samulson - ?

07/?/15 Maple Valley, WA = Elder Cameron Sumsion - Provo UT

Belgium/Netherlands Mission in Assen, Netherlands = Elder Henri Torniainen - Finland

Assen, Netherlands = Elder Chester William Harp - Idaho

Rotterdam, Netherlands = Elder Zachary Johnson - SLC, UT

Rotterdam, Netherlands = Elder Antonius Tolman - Maryland

Vlissingen, Netherlands = Elder Zachary Vanfleet - Payson, UT

TOP 10 Most Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Warning: possible cookies

I am required to warn visitors that cookies MAY be found on this blog. I'm unaware of how to set those up here, but that doesn't seem to matter. If you do find a cookie here, please let me know. Thanks! Elder Meads' Mother
Sunday, September 27, 2015

Week 018/ 102: maandag 28 september e-mail van Elder Meads

Hello Everyone!
  So my first request is that you stop reading right now, go take a pee, get a snack, and then come back and get comfortable because you're gonna want to read this over and over again!  

And without further ado, here's my week:
  So the first thing is a small thing - I bought a pretty good quality jacket last monday for a good price.  I feel pretty amazing in it, but that's besides the point of this email.  This week on Wednesday we had Zone Training, and President Bunnell was there.  He pulled me off to the side and told me I was gonna have a very tough 6 weeks coming and I can always call him if it gets too rough.  I told him that if Washington State couldn't break me, nothing he could send my way could possibly make me feel down.   Later that night we got Transfer calls, I'm staying in Assen (I could've guessed that) and my new comp is named Elder Harp.  By the sound of his voice when he called me, he sounds pretty cool and normal - so yea, I'll be the leading elder in Assen for the next 6 weeks.  Wish me luck!  The cool thing came after that though, I asked him how he was doing as a PA not practicing and if he was worried he was going to forget the stuff he needs to know for that.  He said he actually still DOES practice as a PA sometimes, and then told me that since I was a Medical Assistant before my mission, he wants me to help with delivering flu shots Intermuscular!!!  WHAT?  I'm gonna be a Medical Missionary on the side, serve me up another scoop of that delicious pie!  
  The next big thing - On Friday morning, we had a pretty flimsy investigator of ours which we were essentially dropping as she had no interest in the church, text us asking if she could possibly come to church.  Of course you can!  So that was cool, then later in the day, we heard that our Ward Temple Day was the following day (Saturday) and Elder Torniainen (my comp) is dying, so he decided to YOMO (you only misison once) and call pres to see if we could go.  Guess what?  We got permission.  So yea.  Saturday came, and I went to the temple and did some work there for the Lord.  It was really freaking amazing to do, and I saw 1 member once there, and 4 missionaries showed up including my comp and I so it felt more like a missionary hang out at the temple day.  I know you're all wondering, the just dub Dutch voice actors over everything.  Idk if I even can say more than that, but yea.  It is truley a tiny temple.  The Utah Temples have tons of beautiful grounds that are massive, this temple the grounds are tiny.  Then afterwards, we got some lekker "New York Pizza" which didn't live up to it's name, stupid false advertising.  
  Sunday rolled around, and we showed up to Church only to find our investigator had already showed up!  Keep in mind that we arrive 15 min early to church, and she was already there chatting it up with members!  Church went very well as she expressed an actual desire to learn the gospel - FINALLY!  Sad thing is is that she's moving down south in Nederland, so I'll have to refer that fiery new investigator.  Maybe I'll see her again.  
 Stay fresh, email me whenever you get the chance, you know I love it.  Love ya guys!  Bye!

   -Elder Meads

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing Elder Meads'

Introducing Elder Meads'

Beide de boeken preken van Jezus Christus:

Beide de boeken preken van Jezus Christus:

Proverbs 3:5-6

Proverbs 3:5-6

L.D.S. Den Haag Temple

L.D.S. Den Haag Temple

Mission Maps

Mission Maps

Elder Meads has been serving now for:

Elder Meads Serves till: