Welcome Friends & Family!

Thanks for your love and support! If you'd like to email or send anything to Elder Meads, please do! His email address is: connor.meads@myldsmail.net & His mailing address is: Elder Connor Meads; c/o Belgium/Netherlands Mission; Schuttersveld 2; 2316 ZA Leiden; Netherlands

Follow this blog by e-mail:

Area Transfers & Companions

05/27/15 L.D.S. Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah = Elder Taylor D´agostin - Chicago, IL

07/?/15 Washington Federal Way Mission Maple Valley, WA = Elder Parker Moses - ? & Elder Samulson - ?

07/?/15 Maple Valley, WA = Elder Cameron Sumsion - Provo UT

Belgium/Netherlands Mission in Assen, Netherlands = Elder Henri Torniainen - Finland

Assen, Netherlands = Elder Chester William Harp - Idaho

Rotterdam, Netherlands = Elder Zachary Johnson - SLC, UT

Rotterdam, Netherlands = Elder Antonius Tolman - Maryland

Vlissingen, Netherlands = Elder Zachary Vanfleet - Payson, UT

TOP 10 Most Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Warning: possible cookies

I am required to warn visitors that cookies MAY be found on this blog. I'm unaware of how to set those up here, but that doesn't seem to matter. If you do find a cookie here, please let me know. Thanks! Elder Meads' Mother
Monday, August 10, 2015

Week 011/102: 10 augustus e-mail van Elder Meads

Dearest Everyone,

My week was really uneventful, except that I GOT MY VISA, w00t! I got it on Tuesday, best phone call I've ever received! I fly out Monday the 17th, go to S.L.C., and then fly directly to Amsterdam! I'm so excited! :D 

Other than my rocking awesome VISA, this week really has been uneventful. I had some investigators drop me.  Unfortunate, but oh well. Then I had a lot of training since it was my 2nd to last week.  Trainings were okay, but my mind wandered, to be perfectly honest. Then we had my first REAL Washington downpour. It was pretty torrential for 15 minutes or so, but not too bad. I really enjoyed finally getting soaked to the bone. I 
finally met some gay guys in Washington.  I thought I would meet a lot of gay guys on my mission, but there's a surprising lack of them here in Maple Valley - I guess. 

I did a bunch of really satisfying service this week, like shoveling and hauling 2 tons of dirt in an afternoon. The blisters that followed were legendary. I did it again later in the week, and then had blisters in my blisters. It was spectacularly painful. However, I'm a fully fledged man. All I had to do was flex some of my muscles, and shave, then I got over it. 

Seriously though, my week was pretty uneventful. I won't be able to e-mail for probably 2 weeks because I arrive on the 18th of August in Netherlands, and I probably will only get to e-mail till the Monday following that. So sorry for the long pause of e-mails I'm about to put you through, but it's worth it.

-Elder Meads

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing Elder Meads'

Introducing Elder Meads'

Beide de boeken preken van Jezus Christus:

Beide de boeken preken van Jezus Christus:

Proverbs 3:5-6

Proverbs 3:5-6

L.D.S. Den Haag Temple

L.D.S. Den Haag Temple

Mission Maps

Mission Maps

Elder Meads has been serving now for:

Elder Meads Serves till: