Welcome Friends & Family!

Thanks for your love and support! If you'd like to email or send anything to Elder Meads, please do! His email address is: connor.meads@myldsmail.net & His mailing address is: Elder Connor Meads; c/o Belgium/Netherlands Mission; Schuttersveld 2; 2316 ZA Leiden; Netherlands

Follow this blog by e-mail:

Area Transfers & Companions

05/27/15 L.D.S. Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah = Elder Taylor D´agostin - Chicago, IL

07/?/15 Washington Federal Way Mission Maple Valley, WA = Elder Parker Moses - ? & Elder Samulson - ?

07/?/15 Maple Valley, WA = Elder Cameron Sumsion - Provo UT

Belgium/Netherlands Mission in Assen, Netherlands = Elder Henri Torniainen - Finland

Assen, Netherlands = Elder Chester William Harp - Idaho

Rotterdam, Netherlands = Elder Zachary Johnson - SLC, UT

Rotterdam, Netherlands = Elder Antonius Tolman - Maryland

Vlissingen, Netherlands = Elder Zachary Vanfleet - Payson, UT

TOP 10 Most Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Total Pageviews

Warning: possible cookies

I am required to warn visitors that cookies MAY be found on this blog. I'm unaware of how to set those up here, but that doesn't seem to matter. If you do find a cookie here, please let me know. Thanks! Elder Meads' Mother
Thursday, June 11, 2015

MTC Week #1 Email Home

Okay Dad, so I heard you crashed again. Way to screw up the blessing I gave you. Lol, but anyway, I’m doing pretty good here. The food isn’t the best food, but I mean it's better than normal cafeteria food. I sent off my letters not 20 min ago, so they should arrive like Thursday or Friday at the latest. My companion’s name is Elder D'. He’s from Chicago. He was a professional body builder and had sponsors and all that. We get along grandly, as he's pretty chill and so am I. As far as my schedule goes, I wake up at 6:30 ( I haven't been late to get up even once so far), get ready, and go to class. We do language study, teach our investigator (named Lotta - probably some BYU student. She speaks so well I could hardly understand at first, but lately I can understand what she's saying. It's pretty cool.), and do more language study until lunch. Lunch is okay. Then we come back, do language study until dinner, eat, then language study until bed. My district is pretty cool too, I get along with all of them pretty much so long as things don’t go to their heads. I would most enjoy a simple letter from everyone preferably once a day, but I know that probably isn’t gonna happen, so I mean just whenever you can get around to writing would be cool. You have a cast so i wont judge your writing skills. Oh and no pics, I have literally no time. I took a few, just didn’t bring it today, so next week maybe, sorry xD Tell Mom I don’t have a lot of time to take pictures, so that take a picture selfie thing once a day isn't gonna happen. Also, her care packages are overwhelming. Like I like them, but man is there so much food and and stuff in them I'll never eat, I just hand it out to my district. My district has taken to calling her our "District Mom". I thought she might appreciate that. Tell mom “Nee goed.” Don’t go crazy on those packages. I mean holy crap dad, so much stuff I won’t use. She sent me a green rubber duckie??! Lol But yea, I get a package, and it’s like, what am I gonna do with all this? idk, I'll be mailing back a lot of stuff I think, like idk, it’s kinda funny. I'd just want a simple letter on how she's doing. Not the gazzillion letters she sends that are titled "when you …" They should be titled "When you... nvm, I know you're just gonna rip these open right now, read the first few sentences of the conference talk or long poem, and then just pin it up". And tell mom I’m gonna try and get all the emails of the other missionaries Mom's, so she can frolic or do whatever missionary mommas do.
Hey for you, write me! And send a copy of 'Do not go gentle into that good night'. I love that poem and I can only say the first few sentences. It's gotta be in the mail though. Tell Ben to write me. Tell Nathan everyone in my district and even zone looks forward to seeing his letters. The WoT artwork one and the one that has uninstall or concede, made us all laugh; or the one that has the batman logo, very funny. I'm gonna go change my laundry, brb My engrish sucks because I'm typing on the worst keyboard imaginable. All the keys stick a bit or else I’d be busting out 20 emails per hour. But ya, just to let you know I'm doing very well, I haven’t been homesick yet, don’t think I will. Some of the sisters here BTW are really good looking. I don't do anything about it. I don’t want to because I can't learn the language as fast, but I see some sisters being kinda flirty with other elders. Flirting is not allowed, so getting to know a sister companionship is kind of hard. The only common subject you can start off with is where you're going or where you're from - you know? We can't take pictures with girls unless they’re in their companionship, and we can't stand Girl Boy Girl Boy, it has to be Boy Boy Girl Girl. I haven't fully figured out my camera yet, but it is super crappy, I was looking at other elders and sisters cameras and they take nice pictures that only was like 100$ Anyway, that’s all good. Okay, my hour is pretty much up, I'll talk to you next week dad, but email me a lot. I can read / reply on Wednesdays. Cya dad, tell Ben and Nathan I miss them, especially all the fun things we'd say. And I miss moms cooking, but when I think if I would go back, I wouldn't, even just thinking about it and not seriously considering, I'd stay. Okay, 5 weeks until Belgium/Netherlands. OH REAL QUICK, one more thing. Yesterday I had to poop in a bag and send it off in the mail for my visa xD lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing Elder Meads'

Introducing Elder Meads'

Beide de boeken preken van Jezus Christus:

Beide de boeken preken van Jezus Christus:

Proverbs 3:5-6

Proverbs 3:5-6

L.D.S. Den Haag Temple

L.D.S. Den Haag Temple

Mission Maps

Mission Maps

Elder Meads has been serving now for:

Elder Meads Serves till: